2007年12月8日土曜日

WSB Bulletin 2-06

TV in Japan

Introduction

I am watching TV everyday, so I think TV is very important for my life. I watch during making up, eating, free time. It is necessaries. It is resource, but also there are learn things. It is one of information tool. There are newspaper, cell phone and TV. I think TV is the best easy to understand, because we can see pictures and listen to the sound. I will write about some points on TV.

Qualities

Recently, there are some qualities programs. I think some bad words are flying. It influence for many people. Especially, children are apt to influence. But, it can’t help it. Comedians has to joke evoke a laugh, so it is very difficult program.

Programs

There are many programs, because stations exist. I think each stations has own characteristic. For example, NHK in very serious station, so it is faithfulness. On the hand I think it’s good, it is not funny. The biggest program is ‘Kouhaku Utagassen’. NHK broadcasts every New Year’s Eve. I watch this every year at my home. I like it.

Commercial

There are many commercial. I don’t like commercial, so I often change the program at the commercial time. People are highly susceptible to the influence of commercial, so it is important to select the right people. Recently, cosmetic’s commercial makes me attract. it is very beautiful. And I went to go shopping to buy them. I’m a lucid character.

Cable

There is cable TV in my house. It helps us often in summer, because we watch the Major Leagues Baseball game at TV. It is not broadcast a commercial broadcasting station. It broadcasts only cable TV. The cable TV is worldwide. And it is broadcasting foreign drama. We can study foreign language also.

Conclusion

Finally, I know about TV। I usually watch TV casually. But I thought there are some effects.

[314 words]

0 件のコメント: