2007年12月19日水曜日

Learning with computers

Introduction
There are a lot of computers around us. For some people, the internet is indispensable. Computer is the most essential for us. I use computer about three times in a week. When I have homework, I always use computer in my house or in the school. When I use beginner, I don’t know how to use the computer, but now I know anything. I will write about computer.


During writing III & IV
We use computer every Wednesday, because we use computer at the writing class. We use this about one year. I learned how to make blog at the first class.

Typing
We should typing speed trial every time. We type each topic. It is different topic every time. Some time it is very easy, some time not easy. I typed about 40 words at the first time. It is obscure. But I type 100 words now. It is big progress. I was not good at typing, so it was anguish for me. I was so slow. But I became better now.

Computing
There are many systems in the computer. It is world common, so we have to learn how to use the computer. I learned it naturally.
Language learning
Other (specify)
Reading
Writing
Vocabulary
Listening
Viewing

Blog posts
We have own blog. We post every week. It is our duty. And we can see other people’s post. Each people have different blog. I can see other life. Some people posted very funny things and surprise things. And I often took a picture fro this blog. I didn’t take a picture before. I can keep memories on the blog. I don’t write diary, so it is important role in our daily life.
Book reviews

Essays
I write essay. We should write over three hundred words. It is very long and difficult for me. But it is good language study for me. I can know new English words. I write essay now.
Portfolios

Conclusion
I knew about computer’s thing during writing Ⅲ and Ⅳ. I want to put my knowledge of computer to immediate account from now.


[350 words]

0 件のコメント: