2007年11月11日日曜日

Toy Story 1


2007/11/11

John A Lasseter (Director)

Edwin Catmull (Producer)

It was my first time that I saw the ‘Toy Story 1’. I was not interested in CG movie. But it is good CG movie. I knew only the name, the reputation and using the toy. The movie which has been widely discusses lately.

This is very good. I think the present technique is high. CG tends to looks cheap movie. This is biggest fault, but it is contrary to popular that. It uses the effect. The toy became main character. This is a catharsis to make my feel better. My complaint against the CG was run out.

Then, toy has mind and move. It is translate dreams into a reality. It is likely story, but it is first movie. It is nice idea!

And, I think the inset song is so good. I think the songs matches well with the world view and a gloomy mood. It is simple content, but it is not fall into a convention. It is new Disney movie.

I felt regret for didn’t watch this in cheater. I had to go to movie cheater. If I watched in the movie cheater, I was fun more.

The character’s voice is a Toshiaki Karasawa and Jyoji Tokoro. I like both men. Especially, I like a Toshiaki Karasawa. I have watched his drama. It is all nice. I think he is versatile man. He does a brilliant performance and has a unique personality. He can do movie actor too. It was surprise for me.

Finally, I had some ideas। I am a human। I am satisfied with my life. But I think toy world has other fun. If I can go other world, I want to go to toy world. And, I want to see human in a different light. I have some toys. They have mind? I have to careful life. It was good movie.

[317 words]

3 件のコメント:

Ayano さんのコメント...

I have this movie's video! Jo-ji Tokoro!!!

Kazumi さんのコメント...

Your essay is so nice. I want to go to toy world, too. It looks very fun.

mami さんのコメント...

Hi, Koyuki.
It was my first time that I saw the Toy story, too. It was very interesting, isn't it? Your post is good, but there isn't some paragraph your post. If you put some paragraph, your post is very good, I think.