2007年11月25日日曜日

Community life


It is very difficult topic… This is my apartment house. It built Kokubu in Kumamoto city.We have a lot of connection between community and our. I live in an apartment house, so I have some rules, customs, and connections and so on. I meet many people in a day. I have a lot of neighboring people. It is very difficult for me to live in a community life.

First, I think that exchange greeting is very important. We pass people on the front of the house. I live in the first floor, so I have to greet people on the here. If I don’t greet people, it is felling bad. I say just the opposite.

Second, there are two caretakers in my apartment house. He manages our apartment house everyday. He cleans the parking, street, entrance room and so on. Our parking lot for bicycles is terrible. There are a lot of bicycles in here, so we can’t park my bicycle at night. But it become clean on the morning, because the caretakers clean everyday. It is wonderful. I appreciate for them.

Finally, there are some rules. We can’t hang out the futon on the wall except first floor. The dogs can’t walk in the apartment house. We can’t noisily. We attend the board of directors regularly. We can’t hit the futon, because it is noisy and flutter the dust. There are more rules. We live in the rules.

I have been living here for 11 years। My community life is all here. I like my apartment house. I think it is important to help each other. And we must obey the rule. The most important thing is a good relationship with neighbors. Then, we can lead a full life. I return my house everyday, so it must comfortable place. It needs effort to each people. Each people make community life.

[312 words]

1 件のコメント:

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Hi! I like your post because I know your life in your community.I thought that my community life and yours is different. Your post is good points are to be written detail of your life .However, your post should have a paragraphs.