2007年10月17日水曜日

Mega-Essay










KUMAMOTO Nice
Introduction
I am living in Kumamoto long time। There are many famous places, foods, people, and animals. Kumamoto lies to the Kyushu district. It is south island in Japan, so it is very hot place. I think Kumamoto is really uncomfortable in summer. It is hot, sultry days of summer. I explain about Kumamoto now.

Food
Cow

This cow is named Akaushi। It was pastured in grassland. It is brown color and big. It is healthy meat and expensive. We can see the cow in Aso. There are a lot of cows in Aso. It is very cute face. It is very famous meat in Japan. Let’s see the cow!

Sightseeing
Kumamoto castle

It situate in Kumamoto city। It is a 400-years-old castle in this year, so the commemoration was took place one time in the four seasons. It was built by Kiyomasa Kato whose name figures in history. There are bronze statue in front of the castle. I go to the castle in New Year’s Day. I love the castle.

Famous people

Shingo Suetsugu

He is track and field player. He was born on Jun 2nd 1980 in Kumamoto। He is 27 years old now. He went to Kyushu Gakuin high school and belonged to track and field club. He took part in the Olympic Games and advanced to the finals. We support our local player!


Festival

Hinokuni Festival


It is summer festival in Kumamoto. It is famous festival in Kumamoto. The fireworks are display near the Kumamoto castle। I can’t go this summer. I want to go next summer.



Sea

Ariake Sea


It is the biggest sea in the Kyushu district। The sea is shallow for a good distance from the shore. It is nori culture. There is environmental pollution problem in recent years. I hope it will be clear.


Conclusion

I wrote some tourist attraction in Kumamoto. There is more sight. I take pride in my hometown. I love Kumamoto। How about you?
[328 words]

0 件のコメント: