2007年7月2日月曜日

Restaurant review


I write about restaurant review.

I went to this place this Saturday. I visited this shop first time. I don’t know the name. It was jus written Udon, Soba. There is oblique of ‘Round- one’. We want to have an urge for a shaved ice, because we played catch.

It looks very old. So, we were interested in the shop. We came in the shop. It managed a old woman. She was very kind for us.

First, we ordered udon. I ordered burdock tempura udon. It was very big tempura. Tempura was bigger than a dish. I couldn’t eat all. But it was very delicious.

Second, we ordered a shaved ice. It tastes of strawberry milk. The price was 300 yen. We shared a shaved ice with my boyfriend. It was very big and fluffy. It was dusted sweet milk. It was the best shaved ice that ever came my way.

I want to list an udon and a shaved ice picture on my blog. But I noticed that I finished eating. I took the outside. I think the shop is good unknown spot.

5 件のコメント:

Ayano さんのコメント...

I like tempra soba very much! It's so delicious!! "Donbe-"'s Akai kitune is very good tastes!!

yuukarinoki さんのコメント...

Yukari,

I know this restaurant. But I have never been there.
I want to eat Udon!!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

I'm interested in this part 'burdock tempura udon'♪ I like it, so I'd like to have it there once! By the way, if you know the name, could you tell me!? As my suggestion, I think you can use 'however' instead of 'but'☆★

Satoshi さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Triphaina さんのコメント...

Koyuki


I like Udon,too. I can image Tenpura's size. If you go to the restaurant, pleases put Tenpura's pictures on your blog.