2007年6月18日月曜日

Kumamoto

Hello! I five things introduce about Kumamoto. I was born and grow up Kumamoto. So, I know a lot of things of Kumamoto.

First, there are tourist attractions. It is Aso. Many tourists come here. The reason of Aso famous is Aso has caldera, countryside, delicious foods, some play grounds, near the airport and so on.
I have visited farm land in Aso last summer. I don’t go Aso from then on. I want to go again.

Second, Kumamoto’s famous place is Kumamoto castle. There stands a Kumamoto castle in the city. We walk the main street, we can see the castle. It is the 400 years since this castle was built this year. It has many histories. It was built by Kiyomasa Kato who was general then. Most Japanese people know him.

Third, Kumamoto’s famous place is Suizenji Park. It was built 1941. It is very big and beautiful Japanese garden. I go here every New Year’s Day. Most Japanese people pay homage at shrine. This park is near from my house. Some time, I walk to here.

Forth, there is Main Street in Kumamoto city. There are many shops and movie theaters, so a lot of young people gather here. I often go here after school with my friends.

Finally, Kumamoto has wealthy in water. We can drink water for waterworks, but other prefecture can not. It has much ground water. Ezu Lake which is in Kumamoto city is gushing out much water. We can see much spring water here.

We take pride in our Kumamoto.

3 件のコメント:

Kazumi さんのコメント...

This essay is very fun! It is easy to know about Kumamoto. I hardly visit the places where you write in your essay. So I want to go there.

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Hi! Koyuki! I'm Triphaina. I also grow up in Kumamoto. I symphathized your idea. So It is about Aso. There has many good points. And I know a good place in Kumamoto. It is called Shiraito waterfall. This is very cool and beautiful. You should go there in summer vacation .

miki さんのコメント...

Hi! Koyuki! Your essay is intelligible. You know Kumamoto inside out. I know about Kumamoto's good place.