2007年6月12日火曜日

Favorite sport


I have played Gymnastics for 7 years. When I was 9 years old, I went to watched children gymnastics. This is a peg to start the sport. I went to club 3 times a week. Especially, I like floor. But I couldn't SHINPITOURITSU. SHINPITOURITSU looks like this. It looks like normal stand on my hands. But I was different. It is not difficult. It is basic. But I couldn't...
I did injury once. I bended my knee. It was very pain .It is ZENCHU. ZENCHU looks like this.
I was very tired. But I enjoyed it.

And I have played tennis for 5 years. I played from junior high school to high school. I changed soft tennis to hard tennis, because soft tennis is not much for me. When I change hard tennis, I was surprised. I could play tennis very much. I could survive the semifinals and I found that I am good at double. My pair was Hanae who were run fast. I was good at vanguard; she was good at rear guard. If I could not hit the ball, she run and hit the ball. And, we always have a smile on our face. If either of our fail at hit a ball, we helped each other.

I want to tennis with my father before. I became bad at tennis. I was very shock. But I do not do now. I want to do! Let’s play together.

I don’t do each sport. I am sorry about this later.

0 件のコメント: