2007年4月11日水曜日

Introduction of mine

Hello!! My name is KOYUKI. Nice too meet you. My name Koyuki means light snow in English. I was born in winter. I'm from Kumamoto in Japan. I'm in second year of Kumamoto Gakuen University. I'm majoring English. It is very difficult for me. I want you to teach English for me. It is pronunciation, grammar, speaking and so on.
I like to play sports. I had practiced gymnastics from the third grade to eight grades. And I had played tennis for five years. Let's play tennis together if you play too!! Do you have any hobbies?
We are a family of four. It is father, mother and older brother. But I live with my mother, because my father is business bachelor and my brother is University student out of my prefecture. I haven't pet, because I live in condominium where is no pets allowed.
How many people are there in your family? Do you have any pets? I'm looking forward to seeing you!!

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hi Koyuki,

I did gymnastics when I was in HS, 9th-12th grade, then took up tennis as a young adult.

"Business bachelor" is an interesting expression. Did you find it in a dictionary, or coin it yourself?

Cheers!